A STUD-E Survey is a comprehensive program concerned with the Storage, Transfer, Use, and Disposal of hazardous
liquids in an Evaluation format.
Find out if you qualify for this FREE STUD-E survey
What are the benefits of a STUD-E Survey?
Using the right equipment reduces fire risks and environmental concerns. Companies who conduct a STUD-E enjoy:
- Improved protection for employees: fires kill on average 8 people per week in Canada
- Improved protection for the company; documented fire prevention
- Meet insurance requirements for loss prevention
- Improved handling efficiencies and cost saving opportunities
- Regulatory code compliance
- Meet fire prevention requirements for building codes
- Overall improved safety program
How Does the STUD-E Program Work?
- Confidential, FREE, no-obligation "walk-trhough" or survey of your facility
- Similar services from consultants estimated to be $2500 - $3000
- Conducted by a qualified representative
- Potential hazards identified
- Recommendations for proper safety equipment solutions
How do you know if your Facility can benefit from a STUD-E Survey?
Review these common hazardous liquid safety violations. If you've seen any of these if your facility a STUD-E
may be the right choice for you: