The lay-out of air-supply piping, the selection of adequate hose sizes and appropriate fittings and couplers
and the preparation of air before it enters a tool are very important.
Filtering, regulating & lubricating at the work station
Compressed-air treatment program units and modular components are indispensable to insure maximum efficiency
of controls, pneumatic tools, air cylinders and other pneumatic equipment.
- To prolong pneumatic equipment life as well as of air cylinders
- Proper filtering and lubricating of air prolong their life and top performance by a ratio of 1 to 20
- Increase tools and equipment performance up to standard of efficiency, by preventing damages due to overheat
- They insure a dependable source of smooth vibrationless power to operate tools at an efficient and steady
- To reduce downtime, therefore improve the overall performance and efficiency of any compressed air system,
tools, air cylinders or other pneumatic equipment
Proper usage of compressed air calls for:
- To remove moisture and particles
- To control pressure for the particular use
- To protect power tools by injecting a metered quantity of lubricant
Components may be purchased separately or in pre-assembled combinations