With close to 100,000 items in TENAQUIP's catalogue and 250,000 sq. ft. of combined warehousing, our warehouse team of pickers and packers must vigilantly manage incoming and outgoing stock while meeting daily order requests.
- Picking orders using the RF scanner
- Preparing orders for shipment via Purolator
- Occasional forklift duties
- Physical inventory of products
- Receiving shipments from TENAQUIP's many suppliers
- Properly placing and categorizing stock received
Candidate may be required to carry out other responsibilities in order to meet changing business needs.
- Warehouse experience (shipping and/or receiving)
- Forklift experience an asset
- Positive, team-oriented, and mature attitude
- Attention to detail while able to meet deadlines
- High school education preferred
- Must be able to manipulate stock weighing up to 50 lbs.
*All applicants are subject to mandatory criminal background verification.
Salary: $12.00/hour, with an increase to $12.50/hour + profit sharing and benefits after 6 months.
Shift: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. from Monday to Friday or 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. from Monday to Friday.