To vigilantly manage incoming and outgoing stock while meeting daily order requests.
- Picking orders using the RF scanner
- Preparing orders for shipment via Purolator
- Occasional forklift duties
- Physical inventory of products
- Receiving shipments from TENAQUIP's many suppliers
- Properly placing and categorizing stock received
Candidate may be required to carry out other responsibilities in order to meet changing business needs.
- Warehouse experience (shipping and/or receiving)
- Forklift experience an asset
- Positive, team-oriented, and mature attitude
- Attention to detail while able to meet deadlines
- High school education preferred
- Must be able to manipulate stock weighing up to 50 lbs.
*All applicants are subject to mandatory criminal background verification.