Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Manager
To develop and maintain solid business relationships while selling across TENAQUIP's product portfolio by taking telephone, fax and e-mail orders and inputting data into order administration system.
- Own the relationship with the client and work with them to understand their unique business challenges and initiatives.
- Develop and close strategic revenue opportunities.
- Process incoming quote requests and orders received by phone, fax, and e-mail in an effective and expeditious manner.
- Provide technical information as required and present solutions to meet clients' business needs and fulfill requirements.
- Advise clients on forthcoming product developments and upsell promotions that may affect their orders.
- Communicate on the availability of product and progress of existing orders.
- Partner with outside sales managers to help drive sales and improve customer service.
- Take advantage of product training and information sessions.
Candidate may be required to carry out other responsibilities in order to meet changing business needs.
- Post-secondary diploma or relevant combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of two years customer service experience handling sales, service or account management functions.
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others, including the ability to speak clearly and professionally.
- Make customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; develop and sustain excellent customer relationships.
- Proficient with MS Office suite.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize responsibilities and perform work with moderate supervision.