Accounts Receivable Clerk
Under the direction of the Controller, the Accounts Receivable Clerk will mainly be processing and recording incoming Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payments.
- Perform various functions to ensure accurate recording of EFT transactions into accounting system.
- Reconcile work and research any exception items.
- Record debit and credit adjustments to customer accounts.
- Perform routine office and clerical duties to organize and maintain files and records.
- Assist with processing credit card payments from customers.
- Verify outgoing checks and EFT transactions.
Candidate may be required to carry out other responsibilities in order to meet changing business needs.
- 1 to 3 years accounts receivable or accounts payable experience.
- Ability to communicate in English and in French.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and accounting software applications required.
- Proficient in data entry.
- Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Trustworthy – able to handle client information in a confidential manner.